The winter months are slow for most photographers throughout the world. Unless you live in a sunny all year long climate, you're bundled up watching Netflix, reading books and drinking hot chocolate. It can be easy to fall into the blues of the cloudy days – so here are 5 projects you can do this winter to help keep your business burning strong!
- Write. Blogging ahead of time is one of the best things you can do for your blog. Using the slow winter months for stocking up on blog posts helps set you up for when you're busiest!
- Website. Updating your website has never been easier! Hop in to Showit 5 and update those galleries, do all that SEO plugging you've been meaning to do for months and make sure your information is all up to date.
- Marketing Materials. If you have a bridal guide or portrait guide – great! Give it a refresh with current imagery and up to date information. However, if you don't have marketing materials nailed down, this is a great time to design guides for your clients to help streamline your processes and keep them educated.
- Updating your Branding. Does your branding need a new boost? The winter months are a great time to revamp your branding and launch an updated look.
- Education. Furthering your education is so important and taking the time to knock out some video courses this winter is a wonderful time to help prepare you for next wedding season and make sure your art is on the top of it's game.
Hope you're enjoying the beginning of this winter! We'd love to hear from you! What are YOU doing to keep your business running strong this winter?